Classic Car Restoration
Fine Blast specialises in surface preparation for a Classic Car Restoration, using blast mediums that contain no silica or free metals. We have 25 years of experience in the blasting industry, which enables us to guarantee customer satisfaction by applying our experience of the correct blasting and coating applictions - adding years of value to the customer's restoration work. We specialize in Grit blasting, Micro Blasting, and Glass Bead blasting.
Using these blasting methods, we are able to efficiently prepare a wide variety of surfaces, suiting the customer's requirements. Some of the surfaces include the following:
- Stainless Steel, aluminium, cast iron,bronze,brass, etc.
- Machinery,moulds, steel fabrications, stainless steel equipment, etc.
- Classic car and l.d.v. bodies, chassis,panels, and parts
- Motor cycles, frames, tanks,aluminium parts
- wood, stone, tile, glass, plastic, artifacts, etc.
- Marine coatings and applications
As a family-owned business, we at Fine Blast make our commitment with care - and live up to them! Our staff always give their greatest effort in all work we undertake. Contact Us now, to see how we can help you!